Readers' Theater Complete Set 2012 version, no CDs
- Catalog #: 6032
- Catalog Page: 8
- Grade: K-3
- Focus: Reading fluency • Classic children's literature
- Download Free Scripts
Children build fluent reading skills as they get acquainted with traditional stories. These Readers' Theater scripts are especially designed for the youngest readers, moving in difficulty from Grades K through 3. Students work in groups of 2 to 6 to perfect their readings. Two sets are multi-leveled. Cds to model proper phrasing, articulation, pacing, and expression are available separately.
Page Count: Nursery Rhymes and Chants each contain 32 pages; all other books contain 16 pages.
Complete set includes:
- Nursery Rhymes and Chants (2 titles; 4 copies each, for Grades 1-2)
- Familiar Folktales (6 titles; 4 copies each for Grades 1-2)
- Folktales from Around the World (6 titles; 6 copies each, for Grades 1-3)
- American Tall Tales (6 titles; 6 copies each, for Grades 1-3)